Monday 7 September 2015

That 70's Show

The 70's is one of my favourite fashion eras. From the glamour of Studio 54 to floaty dresses with groovy prints, the looks of the decade are right up my street. Designer brands such as Gucci and Miu Miu set the trend on the catwalk which, thankfully for us mere mortals has translated well onto the high street. I'm in love with 70s inspired pieces in Zara and Mango but it's worth browsing all of the high street giants as I found this little gem in H&M for £19.99. I love the fluted sleeves, tasselled tie neck and autumnal toned print which will look fab with burgundy tights. (once I find the perfect pair)







As it wore it for a party that was in a garden I layered a white polo top from Topshop underneath, which also added to the 70's feel. My ankle boots are old ones from New Look. Expect many more 70's inspired looks in the near future!

No comments:

Post a Comment