Thursday 3 December 2015

Fifty Shades of Beige

The tonal look can definitely make low priced pieces look more luxurious and high end, especially when mixing a variety of fabrics. Using a silky brown Zara pussybow shirt that I've had for years as a starting point, I built a look using toffee tones. My camel coat was £30 from New Look, (definitely my bargain of the season!) the trousers were around £25 from asos and the boots were £68 from Office.



My bag is a Longchamp classic that I've owned for a few years. I think this palette works particularly well on golden blondes but it would also suit brunettes with sun kissed skin and those with bronze tones in their hair. The trousers are so comfortable and would be great for work with a pair of brogues or loafers

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely working it girl I wouldn't have thought of putting different shades of camel together but it just works xxx

    ReplyDelete