Friday 1 January 2016

New Year, New Outfit

Seeing as last night was the first New Years Eve that I've actually left the house since 2012 I thought it would be rude not to buy a new dress for the occasion. luckily there were some gems on asos, so much so that I struggled to narrow it down to this sequin dress by Glamorous. It cost £37 in the sale which is great value as the sequins are heavy and are matte when you brush them one way but iridescent when brushed the opposite way. I spent most of the night stroking my dress as it's weirdly therapeutic! We went to Kanaloa, a Hawaiian bar in the City for dinner and drinks with friends but left shortly after 12 as it got a bit too manic and people around us were getting too drunk






I wore the dress with M&S tights and Zara boots & bag which are both from previous seasons. I can't seem to get rid of the weight around my stomach which looks quite obvious in fitted dresses like this one so I'm hoping that cutting down on unhealthy food and fizzy drinks will help shift it. 



3 comments:

  1. You look gorgeous hun, I wish I had gone out but instead we watched batman with ice cream haha xxx


    BlondeOfCarbs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun. Ha, that sounds like a good night in to me! If I lived with my boyfriend we'd probably do the same xx

      Delete
  2. You are looking gorgeous in this outfits

    ReplyDelete